As a Warehouse Coordinator, the incumbent will be part of an inventory team tracking and coordinating inventories in order to support order fulfillment. He/she will be required to travel to warehouses island-wide on a as per required basis / when necessary for site visits and stock taking related purposes.
Duties include but not limited to the following.
Please note that the job scope may evolve according to business needs.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Administrative duties involving warehouse coordination activities – PO, DO, Invoices
- Tracking of goods received, inventory supplies movement, stock management, maintenance of proper inventory documentations etc
- Ensure inventory accuracy, updating of records, filing and other data entries
- Provide relevant reports
- Handle inquiries from departments, suppliers, customers, colleagues and management etc
- Travel to warehouse when necessary for stock take, site visit and related duties
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor / Manager
- Diploma in any discipline or equivalent
- 1-2 years of warehouse coordination or related administrative experience
- Experience in inventory or stock take
- Strong in MS Excel
- Must be open to traveling to warehouses when required (short-listed candidates are expected to travel to the warehouse on a as per required basis for site visits and stock take purposes)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Open to 1 year contract
- Able to commence immediately or on short-notice highly preferred