Our client, specialised in under-sink and alkaline water filter systems is currently inviting suitably candidate to join for the role of a Service technician.
• Installation of water cooler and water dispensers
• Carry out corrective and preventative maintenance of the equipment
• Visit clients’ site to repair the equipments and ensure that they are in good working conditions
• Maintaining of records and repair activities
• Attend other tasks assigned by management
• At least 1 year of hands-on experience in installing/servicing water coolers and water dispenser
• Basic plumbing knowledge
• Possess Class 3 driving license (vehicle will be provided)
• 5.5 days work week (Mon to Fri: 10am-7pm, Sat: 10am-2pm)• Able to work independently
HOW TO APPLY:
If you keen to apply, simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format to [email protected] include the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Availability to commence workWe regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Talent Spot is a HR solutions provider with presence in 6 countries within the Asia Pacific region – China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore. We offer a wide platform of HR services to our client.
Our Vision & Mission:
To be the world’s leading HR Service Company with the power of our highly professional and talented people, we are dedicated to empower our clients’ core business by providing premiere, high-quality, customized total HR and
talents solutions and services.We recognize the fact that a new thought-leader is needed to bring out new ideas and concepts which will be translated into direct benefits for the clients in the HR industry. Instead of a traditional HR services company, we encourage our teams to be more creative when developing a solution, and to strive for excellence when delivering it. We’re here to become our clients’ real HR partner in Asia and undertake that we’re always bringing new concepts to market.
Why Talent Spot?
We use unique selection model to provide a professional, prompt and effective recruitment assistance to match our clients’ needs. Our solution follows a very strict selection SOP process and followed by close monitoring of our service quality team. Our search methodology targets mainly on passive candidates using various channels and direct mapping for talents on relevant industries.
Our Core Values:
- Timely – Timely and highly-efficient delivery of orders
- Accountability – Clients-first and initiative to take the responsibilities
- Leading – Courage to face challenge & transformation and innovation
- Excellence – Pursuit of first-class service and quality
- Nurturing – People-oriented company culture and focusing on employee’s success
- Teamwork – Communication & Cooperation, Respect and Transparency
Additional Company Information
EA Registration No.
Average Processing Time
1 – 50 Employees