The role of a Reporting Operations Lead is to drive management of the Data and Analytics Reporting operations function. The successful candidate will play a key role in driving productivity and efficiency of reporting operations by devising continuous improvements with the processes and tools utilized. The ideal candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to communicate clearly. He/she must have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy as well as proactive behavior in addressing issues and problems.To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing a team.
- Experience managing and engaging stakeholders. A business leader.
- Proficient in Excel and Tableau. Well versed with Tableau a must.
- Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Strong understanding of datasets, build data models using financial data and able to grasp business ideas quickly.
- Clear thinking / problem solving: successfully led IT projects/process improvement within operations / finance function involving process improvement; able to quickly grasp new ideas
- Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex financial information in a easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing
This position is a contract of 1 year (renewable basis), and applicants applying must be comfortable with a contractual position.
- Reporting Operations
- Lead initiatives to provide data sets, services, and infrastructure to help our business partners make sound, data-driven decisions.
- Develop new reporting solutions and accelerators that help to deploy our Data Analytics services at scale.
- Automate reports and dashboards out of company’s datamart environment using Tableau.
- Continuously evaluate existing tools and processes to propose solutions to improve or simplify outcomes.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the reporting team including task prioritization, resource/equipment planning, and reporting.
- Manage, track and report team operational performance metrics to ensure that individual/team goals are met. Helps prioritize tasks that comes to the team simultaneously.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communications within and beyond functional track.
- Know the business environment well enough to identify and proactively include the correct stakeholders to consult in driving key enrichment decisions.
- Interacts regularly with senior management level stakeholders, and demonstrates value realized in the reporting operations process.
Interested applicants, please write-in with detailed resume to [email protected]
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for a discussion.
EA Reg. No: R1103987 I Marie Xie
EA License No. 16C7855
Talent Spot is a HR solutions provider with presence in 6 countries within the Asia Pacific region – China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore. We offer a wide platform of HR services to our client.
Our Vision & Mission:
To be the world’s leading HR Service Company with the power of our highly professional and talented people, we are dedicated to empower our clients’ core business by providing premiere, high-quality, customized total HR and
talents solutions and services.We recognize the fact that a new thought-leader is needed to bring out new ideas and concepts which will be translated into direct benefits for the clients in the HR industry. Instead of a traditional HR services company, we encourage our teams to be more creative when developing a solution, and to strive for excellence when delivering it. We’re here to become our clients’ real HR partner in Asia and undertake that we’re always bringing new concepts to market.
Why Talent Spot?
We use unique selection model to provide a professional, prompt and effective recruitment assistance to match our clients’ needs. Our solution follows a very strict selection SOP process and followed by close monitoring of our service quality team. Our search methodology targets mainly on passive candidates using various channels and direct mapping for talents on relevant industries.
Our Core Values:
- Timely – Timely and highly-efficient delivery of orders
- Accountability – Clients-first and initiative to take the responsibilities
- Leading – Courage to face challenge & transformation and innovation
- Excellence – Pursuit of first-class service and quality
- Nurturing – People-oriented company culture and focusing on employee’s success
- Teamwork – Communication & Cooperation, Respect and Transparency
Additional Company Information
EA Registration No.
Average Processing Time
1 – 50 Employees