- Assist with requirements gathering, analysis and development of functional and technical specifications to meet the business requirements
- Design and develop Java software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Drive and review technical and architectural design
- Ensure software code produced is secure, stable and operating efficiently
- Software testing and documentations
- Other related duties as assigned
Required Skills sets:
- A Diploma / Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
- 1 year or more of relevant experience in Java software development
- Java Spring experience / knowledge a must
- Object-Oriented analysis and design skills
- Familiar with Java Application Framework（Springboot, Spring cloud, RocketMQ, Mybatis) etc
- Exposure to Apache/Tomcat on UNIX/Linux environment with shell scripting a plus
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills. A team player.
- Open to working in start-up environments
Applicants with 3 or more years of related experience can be considered for senior roles.Interested applicants, please write-in with detailed resume to [email protected]
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for a discussion.
EA Reg. No: R1103987 I Marie Xie
EA License No. 16C7855
Talent Spot is a HR solutions provider with presence in 6 countries within the Asia Pacific region – China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore. We offer a wide platform of HR services to our client.
Our Vision & Mission:
To be the world’s leading HR Service Company with the power of our highly professional and talented people, we are dedicated to empower our clients’ core business by providing premiere, high-quality, customized total HR and
talents solutions and services.We recognize the fact that a new thought-leader is needed to bring out new ideas and concepts which will be translated into direct benefits for the clients in the HR industry. Instead of a traditional HR services company, we encourage our teams to be more creative when developing a solution, and to strive for excellence when delivering it. We’re here to become our clients’ real HR partner in Asia and undertake that we’re always bringing new concepts to market.
Why Talent Spot?
We use unique selection model to provide a professional, prompt and effective recruitment assistance to match our clients’ needs. Our solution follows a very strict selection SOP process and followed by close monitoring of our service quality team. Our search methodology targets mainly on passive candidates using various channels and direct mapping for talents on relevant industries.
Our Core Values:
- Timely – Timely and highly-efficient delivery of orders
- Accountability – Clients-first and initiative to take the responsibilities
- Leading – Courage to face challenge & transformation and innovation
- Excellence – Pursuit of first-class service and quality
- Nurturing – People-oriented company culture and focusing on employee’s success
- Teamwork – Communication & Cooperation, Respect and Transparency
Additional Company Information
EA Registration No.
Average Processing Time
1 – 50 Employees