Core Network Engineer (Mobile Telecommunications – OCS / MIS)The Role:
- OCS Core Network Engineer (Operations, Maintenance and Engineering function) / Implemeting solutions includes routing, onlince charging, data and voice packages in OCS with strong technical knowledge SS7, MAP, SIP, GTP, SMPP and Diameter
- MIS Core Network Engineer – IMS System, services, voice network, MGW, MSS and HSS
- Network design, architecture planning and roadmap evolution. Planning of applications, interfaces, and features
- Operations, fault management, trouble shooting, configuration management and implementation
- Responsible for maintenance activities
- Performance management maintain high availability of systems and services
- Propose enhancements to improve service quality and reliability
- Managing the projects, new integrations, upgrades, acceptance testing etc
- Support other functions of Core network department including Packet Core, VAS, and interconnects etc
- Help the manager in documenting and maintaining IMDA Code of practices, Business Continuity Process and TELCO best practices etc
- Perform any other functions as may be assigned by the company management from time to time to support business needs
The Desired Skills:
- Degree in Telecommunication, IT, Computer or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of working experience in OCS or IMS Core Network
- Experienced in VoLTE / IMS / RCS, interfaces, protocols, call routing, call tracing, fault analysis and troubleshooting
- Experienced in hardware and software functions include SDN, NFV, VNFi and MANO
- Knowledge of 5G NSA and SA Network architecture will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of roaming for voice and data
We’ll speak to the potential candidates and share more details of this exciting career opportunities! Email your updated copy of resume to [email protected]
Talent Spot is a HR solutions provider with presence in 6 countries within the Asia Pacific region – China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore. We offer a wide platform of HR services to our client.
Our Vision & Mission:
To be the world’s leading HR Service Company with the power of our highly professional and talented people, we are dedicated to empower our clients’ core business by providing premiere, high-quality, customized total HR and
talents solutions and services.We recognize the fact that a new thought-leader is needed to bring out new ideas and concepts which will be translated into direct benefits for the clients in the HR industry. Instead of a traditional HR services company, we encourage our teams to be more creative when developing a solution, and to strive for excellence when delivering it. We’re here to become our clients’ real HR partner in Asia and undertake that we’re always bringing new concepts to market.
Why Talent Spot?
We use unique selection model to provide a professional, prompt and effective recruitment assistance to match our clients’ needs. Our solution follows a very strict selection SOP process and followed by close monitoring of our service quality team. Our search methodology targets mainly on passive candidates using various channels and direct mapping for talents on relevant industries.
Our Core Values:
- Timely – Timely and highly-efficient delivery of orders
- Accountability – Clients-first and initiative to take the responsibilities
- Leading – Courage to face challenge & transformation and innovation
- Excellence – Pursuit of first-class service and quality
- Nurturing – People-oriented company culture and focusing on employee’s success
- Teamwork – Communication & Cooperation, Respect and Transparency
Additional Company Information
EA Registration No.
Average Processing Time
1 – 50 Employees