The successful incumbent will be responsible for designing, building, testing, and maintaining cloud applications and services on Microsoft Azure based systems. Experience with Azure Industrial IoT platform (such as OPC-UA machinery connections PLCs) is preferred for this role.
- Language: .NET Core (C#)
- Azure (must have)
- Microsoft Azure PaaS: Azure Functions, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Storage, Azure Search etc.
- Testing: Nunit/Xunit/MSTest
- Source Control: GitHub
- CI/CD: Azure DevOps
- Azure Industrial IoT platform experience
Required experience and skills:
- Demonstrated experience with designing, building, testing, and maintaining cloud applications and services in Microsoft Azure
- Understand the concepts around pull requests, branches, repositories
- REST API/ Web API design and development
- Experience with IoT development and event driven architectures is a big plus
- Messaging services such as Azure Event Hub, Event Grid, Service Bus Queues, Storage Queues
- NoSQL databases such as CosmosDB or MongoDB
- Azure Networking
- Understanding of container concepts (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- 5 years or more of experience in related fields
- A recognized Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player
- Able to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines
Applicants applying for this role must be open to 1 year contract. Interested applicants, please write-in with detailed resume to [email protected]
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for a discussion.
EA Reg. No: R1103987 I Marie Xie
EA License No. 16C7855
Talent Spot is a HR solutions provider with presence in 6 countries within the Asia Pacific region – China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore. We offer a wide platform of HR services to our client.
Our Vision & Mission:
To be the world’s leading HR Service Company with the power of our highly professional and talented people, we are dedicated to empower our clients’ core business by providing premiere, high-quality, customized total HR and
talents solutions and services.We recognize the fact that a new thought-leader is needed to bring out new ideas and concepts which will be translated into direct benefits for the clients in the HR industry. Instead of a traditional HR services company, we encourage our teams to be more creative when developing a solution, and to strive for excellence when delivering it. We’re here to become our clients’ real HR partner in Asia and undertake that we’re always bringing new concepts to market.
Why Talent Spot?
We use unique selection model to provide a professional, prompt and effective recruitment assistance to match our clients’ needs. Our solution follows a very strict selection SOP process and followed by close monitoring of our service quality team. Our search methodology targets mainly on passive candidates using various channels and direct mapping for talents on relevant industries.
Our Core Values:
- Timely – Timely and highly-efficient delivery of orders
- Accountability – Clients-first and initiative to take the responsibilities
- Leading – Courage to face challenge & transformation and innovation
- Excellence – Pursuit of first-class service and quality
- Nurturing – People-oriented company culture and focusing on employee’s success
- Teamwork – Communication & Cooperation, Respect and Transparency
Additional Company Information
EA Registration No.
Average Processing Time
1 – 50 Employees